Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer BREAK?????

I absolutely LOVe being a teacher and I love the fact that Joey is a teacher too because we have summers off together yet it does not feel like a break. As I said earlier, I am taking summer classes and the workload is crazy but I am getting a lot of time with Grayson and Joey which is great...I am just much more busy than I thought I would be considering it is summer.
I can already tell that going back to work in August is going to be soooo hard. Of course, Grayson is my baby but we have really bonded even more the past couple of weeks. I think it's because I am with him a lot more and I only have school twice a week for 2 hours. He is also at the age where he is starting to reach up and he'll say "ma-ma" and that is the sweetest thing ever, it fills my heart with joy just to see that little face with those little arms reaching for me. Ohhh, how sweet it is to be a mom!!!

No comments: