What to do? It is Day 2 of the Forney Snow/Ice in and all four of us are snug at home. I am so excited to finally be able to blog. As usual, our family has been busy and on the go and the days we weren't, Joey and I enjoyed lazy days with the kids.
This month has been filled with birthdays, outings, and a bout with the flu for Ella. Speaking of Ella, she enjoyed her first jewelry party that Megan and I threw. She is getting so big and is already eating food and pulling herself to standing on anything she can grab onto, she has mastered crawling, and her favorite hobby is intently watching her big brother. Ella is a delightful baby and is always smiling. Grayson has done a great job of being a big brother! He is getting so big and we are amazed and how fast he is growing. He is in the inquisitive stage and is always wanting to read books and be like a "grown-up." He is also in the bigger kid class at daycare and his teacher always sends notes home about how great he is doing! He is our little smarty-pants! He will be doing a mini-march for Cystic Fibrosis for Children at school. He has really been asking about helping people and kids. We thank the good Lord every day for blessing us with such sweet, healthy children. We could not even ask for anything more. Speaking of blessings, Joey and I have finally been led to a wonderful church. It is only 12 minutes away and full of kind hearted people with a very biblical foundation. Joey has also been playing the guitar in their worship band which he loves. It is a great way to worship and to have fellowship. I am praying for God to show me where I need to lend a hand.
Work has been great and we have loved all riding together. Both our cars are saving lots of miles and on gas. It sure helps that we live about 6 minutes from our school. I love teaching and am hoping to get back into counseling, though, because I am really passionate about it. Either way I will be happy as long as I am working with kids. I take my national counseling exam in March. Please keep me in your prayers! This test does not have a very high passing rate so I am a bit nervous. It is the first step to becoming a Licensed Professional Counselor. I am already a certified school counselor but this will allow me to do private practice work. It is a long road to get there....I need to pass the national test, pass the Texas Jurisprudence, and then I will be an LPC-I (intern) and then I have to put in 3,000 clock hours. Needless to say, it will take a couple of years but I think it will be worth it and will give me flexibility with Grayson and Ella down the road. Well I am about to order a pizza (I am lacking some ingredients for the healthy dinner planned ) and watch Letters to God with Joey and the babies! I hope I can write again soon!
 |
| Mommy and Ella heading to the jewelry party! |
 |
| Ella's first jewelry party! |
 |
| Nana at the party! |
 |
| Priscilla, Megan, and Me! |
 |
| Me and Megan doing a middle school facebook pic! lol! |
 |
| We buy Grayson so many toys but he prefers the simple things, he played with this for 2 hours!! Really! |
 |
| Grayson practicing his letters! |
 |
| Mimi and Ella! |
 |
| Big boy Grayson with gel in his hair, a belt, and his watch..lol |
 |
| My fav pic ever!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment