Header/Navigation Bar

Saturday, September 8, 2012

The only speed we know...

I would have to say that the only speed this family knows is SUPER FAST and busy. Long gone are the days where I can blog twice in a week and talk about how I don't have much to do. Haha! This past week felt fast and furious but hey y'all....I love it! I think this is quite a reoccurring theme in my blog.

I guess I can start with work. I am lovin' being a counselor and I am also a mentor to a new Kindergarten teacher which is so fun because I have been able to spend a lot of time in her class guiding her. If you're on fb you probably saw a post awhile back about how much I love Kindergarten so this is a little piece of both worlds. I have so much going on this month and am so eager being able to start the year off. I am heading up a lot of new programs at our campus and am learning so much. The drive can stink a bit but I am finding it as a nice little way to get in some quiet time so I can focus on the fam when I get home! I got a new tote for work that I just have to tell you about. At first, I thought it was HUGE (which it is) but I love it because I carry just about everything to work! Just look up Mimi Made It Designs on facebook. She has tons of patterns and colors.


Last weekend was a nice break to being busy. We had a three day weekend and it was full of family, which makes my heart happy. Joey's side of the family does September birthdays. Joey, Grayson, his grandma, and uncle all have September birthdays. Grayson loved.every.minute. of.it. Joey had fun but he doesn't like a lot of attention but he did like the cake! : )

Of course, Sweet Sawyer made an appearance.
We also spent some time at my parents. Grandma was there and she enjoyed getting lots of hugs from Grayson, Ella, and Vann.

We enjoyed a great day at church which is always fabulous. We are so thankful for God placing us there.
Guess who is in mommy's sunday school class???

Then we spent Monday cleaning and decorating for fall and doing some Pinterest projects. I made a wreath which I need to take a pic of (but its not that great).
Then this morning, Grayson woke up asking for eggs, bacon, and pancakes...oh...and hot chocolate. So even though I couldn't eat it I thought Joey and the kids could take care of it.
And then Miss Ella tried out a gymnastics class and I think it may be her thing....she is so bouncy and she smiled the whole time. We will definitely be going back!!
So I hope you have all had a blessed week and hope you have another one. We have many things to look forward to in the next week!!! : )






No comments: