I am so stinkin' excited!!! It is almost time to move and I can't wait!! You know when you are so excited about something and a week seems forever away???? That's how I feel. As I have said before, I will totally miss living here at my in-laws but I am excited for everything to have a place and be organized!!! I know the kids are so excited to see all of their toys again. We close next week!!!
Luckily, we have been busy so it's not like we sit around just counting the hours. We have been enjoying Grayson's basketball games...and he has loved when family can come. This week Lala, Sawyer, and Jansen came!! A couple weeks before Mimi, Pawpaw, Aunt Cindy, Nana, Young Grandma, Amanda, and her little ones all came out!! He had his own little cheering section that day!
We also enjoyed some exciting events in our family!! My sister celebrated a birthday and sweet Liam was born a week later!! What a great gift!! He was a big boy at 8.8 lbs and he is doing great. He recently got a piece that will help with his bilateral cleft lip and palate! It's pretty adorable!!
 |
| My sister Megan and Liv |
 |
| Precious Liam Michael is here |
|
We also have had some crazy weather around here. About a week ago, we had an ice day I was super bummed when I found out that Joey and Grayson's district had school and mine didn't. We had plans on seeing the Lego movie and thought it would have been perfect to see on a snow day. So, I relaxed a bit at home and then Ella and I brought Grayson lunch and I helped out at the school. I loved it!! I got to have a day to feel like a stay at home mom...it was pretty wonderful!! Then that afternoon we met up with one of Grayson's friends and his family and saw the Lego movie which was super cute!!
 |
| The night before he was 97% sure he wouldn't have school the next day |
 |
| Ella sleeping with her Elsa, Anna, and Cristoff....Frozen is what it is all about! |
 |
| Lunch with brother |
And here is a summary of our past couple of weeks in pictures.....
 |
| Sunday selfies |
 |
| The day I thought Joey rigged my fortune cookie |
 |
| Love this book and is so helpful!! |
 |
| Counselor's week gift from the student council..precious, right? |
 |
| Celebrating my sister getting older!!! |
 |
| Hot.mess. |
 |
| This is how I prep to teach Sunday School (hey it's the 3 and 4 year olds) |
 |
| Happy Valentine's to the ones who have our hearts! |
 |
| Gloria's for counselor's week...love my job! |
 |
| sitting.watching.waiting. |
 |
| A collage of the women I admire...love each and every one of them! |
I hope you all have a blessed week and hope to be posting pics of us all moved in within the next 2 weeks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment