Well, we have realized that Grayson does not prefer Ravioli in his mouth, he prefers it everywhere else! The other day, I turned around for literally a second and when I turned back around......Grayson dumped his bowl over and rubbed it on his face, hair, and all over his high highchair. At first, he looked worried, then he just began to laugh and smile, Little Rascal!! He was also cruising around the music room in his new tennis shoes which are the only type of shoes he will keep on his feet. Regardless of how much money Mommy spends on cute little flip flops and sandals!! He also had fun playing his Daddy's drums so I thought it was cute and added the video for everyone to see!
I am off now......Joey is watching Grayson and I am going to go work in my classroom!
No comments:
Post a Comment