Header/Navigation Bar

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I've been bad at this!


Well, I was checking on here to see when the last time I put a post was....since I know we have family around the country/world that check up on us on here. When I saw that my last post was in January, I realized that I am pretty bad at this whole blogging thing!

Wow, a lot of things have been happening since then! Our family has been very busy and Grayson has been growing sooo much!

At his last 18 month appointment, he weighed 30 pounds and measured 32 inches tall! Everywhere we go, people ask how old he is or try to start talking to him like he's a "big kid." I have to tell them...."He's only 18 months, almost 19." He has been talking A LOT and labels everything. Even Joey and I's things....he'll say Momma's and Daddy's. He LOVES reading and his new favorite book is, "Go, Dog, Go!" We read it 2-3 times a night and then he'll go back through and he will "read" it back to me. He has been running and climbing a lot too and has been very social.

Last weekend, he got his first haircut at Cool Cuts for Kids in Rockwall and got a new spikey do! Its too cute!

Joey has been busy and he's still at Rhea and loves teaching PE. He will be going to LA next month to do some ministry training and ministry work on Hollywood Blvd. I think it will be an awesome experience for him and we are really blessed and looking forward to his experience there.

I am STILL in school. I am finished with all my classes but I am completing my internship semester 1 now and I will have part 2 in the fall. I have applied for some counseling jobs but realized I want to stay in Forney because I love it and my school is amazing. I am just putting it in God's hands! I am still teaching Kinder and I love it! Yet I am ready for summer!! I am so excited Joey, Grayson, and I will be off all summer long together! You can't beat that!

Joey and I have also been discussing our next baby and when....we are thinking next year but we want to see what path my career will take first!

Here are so Easter pics of Grayson and I will TRY to get on more often to update everyone on everything!!

No comments: