Header/Navigation Bar

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Growing Grayson!





Wow! Have things been busy lately! Grayson is growing so fast and is amazing us with all the new things he is learning to say and do! There are some things we are trying to get used to! He has begun to throw fits lately and has begun to "cheese" it for the camera BIG TIME as you can see in the pictures! He is also learning to brush his teeth which is so funny because he ends up getting it on his shirt rather than his mouth! He will be 16 months old tomorrow!!! It is amazing how fast it all goes by!
Joey is doing great and he is really enjoying teaching PE at Rhea which is a new school here in Forney. He will start taking piano classes at Eastfield to have something to enjoy in his spare time. I think he is so talented and I think it will be a fun way for him to still do his music.
I am doing good! I just have 2 semesters left of my master's program. I am taking my comps January 31st and I am soooo nervous! My kindergarten class is fabulous and wok is going good! I love my school but I have been thinking about whether or not I will try to get a counselor's job for the next year. I am just praying about it all because we have also been talking about when we want to try for another baby!
Speaking of babies, Grayson does not seem like one anymore, he is such a big boy! He is still at Barnyard Private School in Forney and he loves it! He usually runs to me when I pick him up but yesterday he looked up at me and smiled and kept on playing! I must admit my feelings were a little hurt but it also made me feel good that he is so happy there, they really keep him busy!
Here are some pics of him "cheesin" it and riding his Daddy's old bike from when he was Grayson's age!




1 comment:

The Thomas Times said...

Wow I am so glad you updated!!!

Christy