

Joey and I enjoyed a lovely trip to Disney World for our 3 year wedding anniversary. We were gone for 4 days. And guess what???? Grayson did not go...I know its shocking, whoever heard of parents going to Disney World without their baby? Well, most of the things are for ages 4 and up and gets grouchy at our usual NorthPark trips so we thought we would not push it. It was a tough trip because it was our first time without Grayson! Everytime we saw a blonde haired and blue eyed boy, we would comment on how much we miss that little rascal! Yet it was a lot of fun for the two of us to relax and relive our Honeymoon which we had there. Joey had asked me where I wanted to go...anywhere really but I just wanted to go back to Disney World. It's so magical!!! Ha! Ha! Our resort was beautiful which was on Disney property, so it was an extra special stay!
So many have asked where Grayson Luke stayed. Since my mom (Mimi) was working and Joey's mom is a teacher as well and lives 3 minutes from us, he stayed with her (Nana) and Joey's sister Lauren (Lala). He loved it! He got to swim, do art, eat at Chick Fil A and Cici's and got to play and watch 1101 Dalmations (his big new fascination). On our way home on the plane I kept thinking when he sees me he will be so happy he will hug me and never let go! Well, that was not exactly the story! He smiled and then kept looking out the window at the planes! Ha! Ha! He did cry when he had to leave his Nana's!
Last night, we went to my parents and he had fun. He loves going to his Paw-Paw and Mimi's because he gets to see all his cousins and he loves seeing all the animals! He had a lot of fun....I will have to post some pics later!
Well, today has been tiring and its only 12:20 p.m.!!! We decided on getting laminate floor where our linoleum (yuck! thats what we got when we had our house built)! We are really excited. We had been thinking about putting our house up for sale for awhile but the way the economy is, we think its best to try to make an investment! We'd rather wait some years and gain some than to lose a lot. We are really happy with our house we have plenty of room (2400 sft) but there are times where we'd like to be in a nicer neighborhood but Joey put it well. He said you can't bring it to heaven and its nicer to live simple and to be more free (like have a lot of extra money to just do what you want) than to try to keep up....someone will always have something nicer and I truly agree with him!!
Wow! I have written a short novel for you all, I will leave you with some pictures! We are off to swim!
No comments:
Post a Comment