
So we have had our house on the market since the beginning of August. We knew it was not a good time and it was actually a spur of the moment type thing. It went kinda like this:
Joey:Hey I feel like we need to sell our house.
Melanie: Okay, sure.
Joey: Well we need a realtor.
Melanie: I'll find one and call one today.
So as you can see it was very NOT planned out. We have lived in our house for 3 years and we had it built. It is a beautiful house. We have 2 extra rooms and a 2nd living room/dining area we really don't use. We definitely have space with just Grayson and we don't want anything Bigger than what we have now but we just want something more custom. When we had the house built I was the only one with a full time job and Joey was a junior in college and we had just gotten married so getting into this house was a blessing.
But we just have felt some frustration with the process and there are days where I just love our house and although our neighborhood may not be perfect(some people don't take care of their yards and stuff) I want to stay here. But we have a contract until January and I feel like our house is not as cozy as it used to be. Plus trying to keep it neat at all times with a 2 year old is a bit of a challenge.
I have been frustrated but I know God will allow to happen what He wants to happen. So I am really trying to lay all my stress down in front of him and just have faith that what will happen is His will.
Here is one of Grayson's recent pics with our fav photographer Laura!!
1 comment:
I feel your pain! "Isn't cozy" is a great way to describe it. I hate feeling this way! I am just ready to be able to LIVE at home again. I feel like this isn't even our house anymore.
Post a Comment