Header/Navigation Bar

Saturday, October 24, 2009

What do you do when you have the flu? Why... Arts and Crafts!!

We found out Grayson has the H1N1 flu yesterday. I was very surprised and it had been something I had feared since it came out! He started with a slight fever but was playful so I thought he was just fighting a little bug off or something. Joey's school nurse at his school told me to just take him to the dr. to see and I am glad that I did. Last night was tough but today is much better and I pray that he gets through it in the next couple of days and is back to normal! So since we pretty much have to quarantine ourselves at home, we have kept busy by watching movies and doing arts and crafts, which Grayson loves!

Also,  I am posting some of his pictures at the pumpkin patch from last weekend. Unfortunately, he did not look at the camera much because we had just gotten finished taking pictures in downtown Rockwall and Harry Meyers Park....so he was done!






1 comment:

Randi said...

Aww...Melanie, Grayson is so cute! I am sorry that he was sick. I hope he is feeling much better now! :)