Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What do we do with a GIRL?

Last week, I was having some pains so I called my doctor and she said to come get a sonogram ASAP! So I left my office and ran (well drove) up there! Everything looked perfect and they found a cyst which I had before that was the cause of the pain plus as most pregnant women have.....it was also round ligament pain! So while she finished up I asked so do you know what it is? She said...oh yeah, it's definitely a GIRL!!!

We are so excited and I guess Grayson was right all along. Everytime I ask what's in momma's tummy? He always says a sister...so we look forward to meeting Ella Grace Acker in June and we know Grayson will be a wonderful big brother!!!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for y'all and I LOVE THE NAME!!!