I can't believe how fast our Grayson is growing! He is getting so tall and his features are more little boy-like than baby-like now a days! It makes me sad because he is not a little baby anymore but at the same time it is so exciting to see how he is changing and how much he is learning. What has really made me realize this is not just the way he acts and all of the things he is learning but I think it is moving him to a big boy room and going through all of his old stuff. I was getting rid of a lot of stuff we obviously won't be able to use for Ella and I put aside onesies and little socks that I remember him wearing. He will be 2 and a half this month and although I am sad about him growing up, it's also so exciting to see the little person he is becoming. We are so thankful to God that we have him and are blessed to have Ella on the way, too.
Here are some pictures of his new big boy room. We are still looking for a headboard! I ended up canceling the one I ordered because I did not want a foot board on it. I also hope to find more stuff for the walls.....but he is already making it his new room, settling in with some good books!
Also, I have finally put some pics of our next one to come, Ella Grace!
No comments:
Post a Comment