This pregnancy has gone by so fast! I know with Grayson it seemed like it lasted forever but I guess it's because we had nothing to occupy our time. This time around, we are still amazed at what all Grayson is doing so I am sure that is a big part of it.
Grayson is doing great! He is still loving school and he loves anything that has to do with learning (I guess having parents, an aunt, a Nana, and my grandma all with backgrounds in education sure helps!) . His teacher today said he knows almost all of his ABC's in sign language and he knows them by sight and their sounds. I always said I would NEVER brag about my kid but it's just so exciting so I had to let that out! He just truly enjoys phonetic activities and I think he could start Kindergarten next year but that's just a proud mom talking. One thing we definitely need to tackle, thoough, is potty training. Hopefully, since we will be at home on Spring Break, I will be able to focus on that. I think he is definitely ready (he's 2 and a half this month) but we have not been as consistent as we should be. Joey and I are so excited about Spring Break next week. We won't be able to go anywhere this year. We usually take a trip or take Grayson on a variety of activities but I have been swelling so much, we will have to take it kind of easy and do stuff that does not involve a lot of walking. I will probably work on Ella's room some more and just play with Grayson in the backyard. It will be nice for the 3....I mean 4 (one in the tummy) to just relax.
I go to the doctor for my 6 month appointment and glucose screening this week so wish me luck! I have really been trying to watch what I eat and only give in to cravings sometime. Unfortuantely, the weight has come on a bit faster than it did with Grayson. But I know, no matter what, that when Ella is born I will be really focused on getting into even better shape than before. I know people say that all the time but I want to be as healthy as possible for my kids. I want to be able to set a good example for them and keep myself in the best shape I can be in to be a better mom for them. We will be turning our office into a workout/hangout room so it will be nice when we buy a new treadmill soon so I won't have to worry about taking 2 kiddos to the gym with me!
Here are some pictures of our sweet, growing boy and some of Ella's room. Her room looks a bit bland right now but hopefully when I get the long pink panels to go under the valance and the rest of her funriture, it will brighten things up a bit. We really just wanted to keep it neutral and classy.
1 comment:
I am going to have to come see your nursery!
Post a Comment