Tomorrow will be my last dr.'s appointment...Yipppeee! I am so excited that I won't be traveling to downtown Dallas every week anymore! Next week will be my last trip to Dallas (Baylor) when I am induced IF she doe not come earlier. But the way things are....I bet I will have to wait until the 24th. It's only a week and 2 days away so its not too bad, I am just tired of people asking if I am having twins! :(
This is Joey and Grayson's official 2nd week of summer break and my first. I was actually supposed to work this week (it would have been my last) but my doctor put me on bed rest at last week's visit due to excessive swelling. My legs and feet looked like an elephant's. I don't remember my pregnancy with Grayson being like this! Well back to summer break.....it has been so neat to see all the activities Joey has done with Grayson like joining the Rockwall Reading Club and building a Lego land with him. It's so neat to see how much their relationship is growing. I see how amazing of a father Joey is! I am truly blessed to have such a caring and sweet husband that loves being a Daddy!
Below are some pics of Grayson on Summer Break and a couple of Ella's room!
I hope the next time I blog, I will already be a mother of 2!!!
We finally found a use for our formal living room!
Grayson said he wanted to go to school!
1 comment:
Grayson has gotten to big. I bet he is so excited for Ella to come. Her room is cute! I love the pink! :)
Post a Comment