Our Fourth of July was very laid back this year, we really did nothing which was kind of nice. We did miss being with family and friends, eating yummy grilled food, and seeing fireworks but the fact that there was rain made me feel not as bad as if we weren't missing out on too much. It's just too early for Ella to be out although we will be venturing out to Frisco this Thursday and Friday with her for Lauren's wedding. Below I have some pics of Grayson and Ella in their Fourth of July outfits...I wish I could have gotten them together but Grayson is still adjusting to being "calm" around Ella.
Ella ready to go.....well we just went to the store and only I went in....
Me and my kiddos (that's so neat!)...Joey is always taking the pictures, hopefully I can get him in some...
Tonight, I gave Ella her first bath and Grayson just his nightly bath. Ella did not seem to enjoy it as much as Grayson but she did pass out once I got her dressed and cozy! Maybe that will be the trick to get her to sleep at night. Now, Grayson on the other hand gets energetic but it may be the ice cream I gave him before his bath.......
1 comment:
So cute. I love the outfits! I'm going to have to come see y'all next week!
Post a Comment