It has been almost a month since I have blogged. It has been quite hectic the past few weeks. I am officially going to teach 1st grade dual language at Rhea and I have had a lot of intense training for the program. I am really excited but it has been a rascal getting a classroom together since I gave ALL of my teaching stuff AWAY! It's okay though because if an elementary counseling job comes up and I get that I don't want to spend a lot this year on stuff since I don't know how long I will do it. I hope to work in my class all day Thursday so I will definitely post pictures then! Also, Lauren and Dusty got married and had a beautiful wedding...we are so excited for them!
Now to those 2 sweet little ones.....Grayson and Ella!! Grayson has really been enjoying the summer with us and his potty training is pretty good. We just need to work on the harder part of the two.....(you get my drift!) He is so ready to go back to daycare, though. He keeps asking, "Mommy, I go to school with Ms. Holly and friends?" As a working mom, it makes you feel sad sometimes to have to bring your kids to daycare but when I see how happy he is there and how much he misses it, it makes me feel so much better. That boy is just ready for school, he went to Aunt Lala's class with me and Nana to help Lauren with her new Kindergarten class and he simply loved it! I hope he still feels that way in 3 years!
Ella is doing great, today she is 5 weeks and 4 days. She is so precious and she is a very sweet baby. She wakes up quite a bit at night but we have figured out that it is probably her stomach and the formula she takes. I am also giving her breastmilk but I can't keep up with how much she wants so we do about 30% breastmilk and 70% formula with her. We tried soy last night and we will see how it goes. Other than that, she is great and is growing so much. Grayson is also warming up to her a lot more. He always wants to giver her the pacifier and he rubs her little hands and gives her tiny toes kisses. It is so sweet to see!
Well, hopefully I will be blogging a lot more over the next 2 weeks because I know we have some fun filled activities coming up! See you then....
 |
| Grayson visiting Aunt Lala's class....she even made him a name tag to wear! |
 |
| Mommy and Ella (2 weeks) |
 |
| Joey and I at the rehearsal being silly |
 |
| Grayson (ringbearer) and Riley (flower girl) |
 |
| Ella (4 weeks) |
 |
| Ella Grace (5 weeks) |
 |
| Bridesmaids with Lauren at Rehearsal |
2 comments:
I LOVE Ella's orange bow. :)
I wonder who made it...they are very talented! :)
Post a Comment