Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, September 27, 2010

Short blog but I know you just want pics anyways!

Ha! ha! I am really sticking to what my blog title says....this will be short because I have tons of pictures I want to post and that's why most of you get on here anyway, right? We have all been doing great! Grayson celebrated his 3rd birthday last weekend and despite the heat and it being at the park, it was a huge success! Grayson loved every bit of it and that's what mattered! Joey just turned 26 this past weekend and he really enjoyed doing what he wanted to this year. Usually I feel like he has to go out and do something and we have to do a whole bunch but this year I realized it is what HE wants to do and I am glad I saw that because he said this year was the best birthday ever! His parents had a nice get together, he got to witness, and my parents made lunch and gave him a gift yesterday! Ella is growing and just turned 3 months and Joey and I are just loving our sweet little family! Grayson and Ella amaze us and we can't get over how great God is for blessing us so much with those two! Well.....here you have it...some sweet pics of some sweet kiddos!! Enjoy!












No comments: