Header/Navigation Bar

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Fun .......

It is my favorite season of the year....Fall! I love the beautiful, warm colors and the cooler weather. I love hot drinks and baking, and the sight of pumpkins, fall wreaths, and scarecrows. It is such a beautiful time of year. With the season has come many fun opportunities for us and the kids. Here are some pictures of Grayson passing out gospel tracts in his Luigi costume with Daddy, me and our Ella-bug, and some pictures of our visit to the pumpkin patch! Part 2 will follow.....Enjoy!!
My niece, Olivia, and I

Daddy and Ella

Mommy and Ella

Grayson finished the maze!!!

Our Sweet Boy!

He picked his own pumpkin!

Already posing

Grayson was telling her something in the car!

Reading a story but Ella obviously did not want pictures taken!

Mommy and Ella-bug!

Daddy and Luigi...it was a huge hit!

Passing out gospel tracts....we were able to pass out 400 and we pray that God uses the tracts as a tool to unharden many of the losts' hearts. We were so proud of Grayson......

No comments: