Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Break!!!

Okay....I am no longer making any promises to be consistent with my blog. Life happens and as a wife, mommy of two, teacher, and a servant of God sometimes I don't get a chance to get on. I truly enjoy blogging, though, because it's so neat to read past posts and see how God has changed our lives in just a small amount of time. I hope to eventually learn how to make all the cute fancy blogs soon or at least pay someone to make one for me...haha!

Things are going pretty wonderful, the Lord has really blessed our family far beyond what we deserve. Grayson and Ella are growing so fast and we still can't believe we have two...We are still really praying on whether or not to have a third but for now, we are just enjoying these two. They are so hilarious, they are only 3 and almost 9 months old and they are already driving each other crazy. In the car, Ella stares and smiles at Grayson and he says, "Daddy, Ella is looking at me!!" It makes him so upset! Or when Grayson cries, Ella laughs at him and it just takes it all up a notch!! Ella is already being a little sister...haha! I really relate to Grayson having a little sister and brother but we hope that we can raise them to be there for each other. I know that will come with time...
At least, they love being with each other when they are not driving one another crazy.
Grayson trying to carry Ella, she is getting a kick out of it...Grayson's shirt is all crazy because he had it half way off...silly boy!



We are on SPRING BREAK...YAY!! I have enjoyed pinkberry and sushi with my sister, almost sis-in-law, and friend and then a mani and pedi with my sister in law, a fun family trip to the zoo, lunch with friends, church, an evening at the Harbor with Joey's family, family pictures today, and tomorrow Chuck E Cheese and then my parents. It has been non-stop fun but seeing the kids, I think we will slow it down and relax the rest of the week.

I also have a new blog to let you know about that discusses how to be a woman of God in the world today....please add it to your blog reads:
http://trulyhisinamodernworld.blogspot.com/

So, the Acker Family is doing great and we are enjoying every day that the Lord gives us. I will leave you with some pictures of our sweet blessings and of our fun trip to the zoo. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Randi said...

I can't believe Ella is 9 months. They grow up so fast. :) haha. Cute pictures!