Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursdays Seem Like Fridays....

Is it just me? I guess I am such a rascal that I get SO excited on Thursdays. I guess because I feel like Fridays are fun and we're almost there. I guess that is why I let Grayson stay up late and we had a good ol' time tonight. Here's a bit of how me and Grayson and Ella spent this Thursday evening (Daddy was doing Field Day plans for tomorrow)!

1. We had breakfast for dinner (second time this week) and it was PANCAKES. That was Grayson's choice.
2. We played outside and it felt amazing. Grayson attempted to mow the lawn with his bubble mower and Ella went down the slide and then cried....she was a little nervous.
3. I taught Grayson how to play dominoes. He is pretty good and beat me twice...he is so smart that when I did win, I did not feel as guilty about being excited. He told me, "Mommy its okay if you win one time."
4. Ella danced the night away to...you guessed it....that furry little guy, ELMO!

Now of course I would never tell you about it and then not post pictures but Grayson accidentally deleted all of tonight's lovely pics. I did, however, find this lovely one for you.
  
Photography by Grayson
I love that little guy! Oh and Ella is just a growing like a weed, well, more like a flower. She is singing, dancing, taking steps here and there, and is as dramatic as ever. We went to the dr. today and on three separate occasions, nurses and a doctor said what a beautiful but dramatic baby. She was of course putting out her pouty lip and kind of crying. That business will have to stop....haha!
Well, our school year is coming to an end and although it is bittersweet...this mommy is SO READY for a summer with my babies! If tonight is a peek into what the summer will be like....then this will be a blessing of a summer!

-Melanie

No comments: