Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

B-E-A-utiful weekend!

Today felt like the most super fast day ever!! I think it also helps that my class is so wonderful and I am extremely happy most of the day! I had a student bring me a Starbucks pink cake pop! How exciting is that??
Well, it was such a nice labor day weekend.
Friday night, we relaxed and drove out to Mesquite and did some shopping. Saturday, the kiddos had some pictures taken which turned out really cute for $20 and we enjoyed spending time with my family. I went out with my sister and brother's fiancee for her 20th birthday and we had a blast! Then we spent Sunday at Northpark and visiting Joey's family. And Monday...we cleaned the house and opened the windows and enjoyed the AMAZING weather! Needless to say, this time was a blessing. I will leave you with some pictures and I hope you all have a week full of joy!

Jessica, Vann, and my sister...she made the cake!!

Grayson and Great Grandma

Ella and Nana


Clean house...this is how it usually looks but now it has cleaner floors

Don't you love the cars chair on top of the big chair? Oh and we are the only people in the world that have a regular tv....we rarely watch it in our house....just the kiddos!

No comments: