Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, October 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...okay so it's Thursday (I'm behind)

I am linking up with Lesley over at Mommy in the Making for What I'm Loving Wednesday. I know, I know...it's Thursday but it has been a super busy week for the Acker fam. We have had some late nights but lots of fun!



Okay, so this is not something I have...just yet (hint, hint Joey) but I have my eye on this cute lil' Michael Kors bag. Although I love classic bags that you carry on the wrist/forearm, totes are amazing when you need two free hands to chase and carry kiddos.


I L-O-V-E (I am totally thinking of that Ashlee Simpson song now) the Pumpkin Marshmallow scentsy. I got this a while back from a sweet teacher who sells it at school and it is AH-Mazing! It's the perfect fall scent!


I am thankful to the Lord for the blog below. It is called Huge Love and it is convicting, heartwarming, and full of biblical truth.
Huge Love








I am also kickin' it old school with this next one...with the world of Pinterest and being able to just type in something and have a plethora of ideas we tend to forget about magazines, I am just loving my Family Circle magazines. I know this is dorky, but I get SO excited when I get a new one in the mail. I made some pretty yummy cookies for Joey and the kids (well the 2nd batch was a little burnt) from a recipe in this mag last night.



Love this stuff!! It's the Bare Minerals tinted mineral veil and its my bff. It makes my skin have an airbrush look to it without being heavy. The tinted veil is nice because it looks warm and not orange.I just love Bare Minerals in general....
And last, I love these three...they are such amazing blessings and everyday I can't believe that I get to be Joey's wife and a mom to these precious babies!

Enjoy the rest of your week and weekend and I hope to catch up next week! View each day as a blessing!
Love,
Mel

1 comment:

Lesley Ward said...

I L-O-V-E what you are loving!!! Thank you so much for linking up with me, I'll start adding you to my link ups too!! I have to get that Family Circle magazine, sounds like me that'd I'd love it too!! And I also love me some bareminerals and good brand name bags!!