Today was the nicest, longest day evvveeerrr! We started out at church, made a trip to Target and just had to get the popcorn, and then headed to PETCO to get the kids a new pet....some fish!! I know....not as exciting as you thought but Grayson and I are extremely allergic to basically any animal with hair which stinks because we love dogs. Joey let the kids pick out fish from some that he had narrowed down that he knew would live long. We already had a large aquarium that was ready with water and had been running in our formal living room so we were set! Grayson and Ella were so excited and they couldn't wait to name them. Grayson named his Spiderman, Ella named hers Elmo, and Joey and I named ours Herby. They are pretty neat to watch and very active fish. Joey said they will grow to be pretty big! So there you have it our new little pets. Haha....
This weekend, Grayson, Nana (Joey's mom), and I all went out to Granbury to see Lauren and Dusty. We helped them clear out their extra room that they are turning into sweet Sawyer's new nursery. It was a lot of fun and it turned out great. I can't wait to see it all put together and I am even more excited to hold my new niece!!
We all enjoyed a nice lunch and then a trip to the park where Grayson added "throwing up after going fast on a tire swing" to his Must Do Kids List...haha! I felt so bad for him but, hey, I did that too when I was little, and for some reason I look back thinking that tire swing ride was so worth it!
Oh and I must add an update to my clean and green way of eating. I did pretty good the past week and was symptom free except on Friday when I ate at McDonald's. I realized that next time I should just get a salad or grilled chicken sandwich, Other than that, I have continued to feel great and have awesome amounts of energy. I go to a specialist on Tuesday to see if I have any type of infectious disease that is causing the lymph nodes to swell in my body. If this trip is inconclusive then I will have the actual lymph node removed through a pretty quick surgery to have further testing. So I will keep you all posted!
I'm off to bed so I will leave you with a picture of our sweet babies who look so big before church this morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment