Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, April 23, 2012

My Fav Monday!

So I am going to start My Fav Monday...let's see if I keep up with it, though. Hey at least ambition is good, right? So here are some of my FAV things right now......
I got this when Grayson was about two and was really producing more words. I LOVE it! Inside there are pages where you write what they said, when it was, and where it was. So far, I have quite a few pages but there is still tons more. I am now using it for both Grayson and Ella because she is beginning to use sentences and at times say some pretty funny stuff! It's so neat just going back to read things Grayson said not to long ago.

 Grayson and Ella think that these color tablets make bath time a party! These are at Walmart for about 99 cents in the bath/makeup area. I was a bit worried the first time I bought them because Grayson has extremely sensitive skin like his Mommy but it has been fine! We usually play Disney radio on Pandora and throw one or two of these things in and they get a kick out of it.


I L-O-V-E this Kate Spade purse. It is just too stinkin' cute for spring!! I am not sure if it's $318 cute but I just think its so pretty for this time of year!


This is what I would love for Mother's Day (Joey, are you reading this...) haha! It is by Hannah Design and she makes absolutely beautiful personalized jewelry. I have SO many necklaces but this would be a special one that could go with anything. I would like it to say Joey & Melanie on the bottom and then Grayson and then Ella on the small one. It's nice to have a little piece of your most favorite people around your neck everywhere you go.
 And last what I am loving this Monday is being an aunt again (I already have beautiful Liv and crazy but cute Vann). My sis in law, Lauren, had gorgeous little Sawyer. I already love her to pieces and the kids even got to meet her today. Grayson was so interested in her and him and Ella patted her like a puppy. I am sure in the next year they will have TONS of fun together. Sawyer is already a little Gifted and Talented baby, she is doing everything she is supposed to plus MORE. I am excited to see all the fun we will have in the Acker Family with her.

So those are the things that are just my favs! But let me not leave out the kiddos that make me smile (and go a little crazy) each day. They just melt my heart. Here's some pictures of our weekend and our afternoon today. Enjoy and have a blessed week!

No comments: