Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, April 16, 2012

Hope you had a Happy Easter!

Hey all, I apologize for not being around in the blogging world. As usual, the Acker household has been super busy! I actually super busy right now planning our school's career day so I hope to keep this sweet and simple. The kids are doing great! Ella moved up to the next class (the 2's)....tear! I can't believe our baby is getting so big. Grayson is such a big boy and is eager to start his next sport or activity. Unfortunately, we missed t-ball sign ups but I am sure we will find something with summer approaching. Joey has been busy with work and church and it is amazing to see how God is using Joey for His will. I am still loving my job and feel blessed to work with such amazing kids. It can be rough but wow is it ever humbling. I also did my first 5k and hope its the first of many.

I will leave you with pics...as always...and they can explain what else we have been up to! Have a blessed week!

Ella and her friend Jaxson at her school Easter party

Grayson and his friend Drew
He let her sit with her and his friends...so sweet

these crop pants make me look like I have no legs


Grayson and his friend from church
opening all the eggs and just taking the candy

my amazingly handsome hubby

Nana and Papa got him a Luigi..you would have swore it was Chirstmas...he was SO excited
a mess on Easter Sunday



best picture I could get with them...haha
all the kids at my parents

me and my friend Luz at Iron Cactus...so yummy there
Pawpaw (my dad) and all the grandkids

Me and my wild Ella at Jessica's bridal shower

my soon to be sis in law, Jessica

cupcakes

No comments: