This past weekend, my little brother, Jordan, finally got married. Him and Jessica (his new wife) have been together about 5 years and have Vann together who just turned 4. I am excited for this new journey for them and I know they are moving into their own place and are ready to start their lives together out on their own. The wedding turned out beautiful (yet a little stressful leading up to it). I think no one expected it to be as beautiful as it did because it was out in the country at my parent's house but it was one of the prettiest weddings I have seen. We had a lot of fun and I was exhausted today. But here are some pictures from the wedding...
![]() |
| me and the kids before the wedding |
![]() |
| their vows |
![]() |
| me and my adorable grandmother...love her so much! |
![]() |
| me and my mini bff shelby |
![]() |
| some cute little kids I found...haha |
![]() |
| me and my little brother...love that rascal |
![]() |
| our crazy little Vann and Grayson |
![]() |
| me and the beautiful bride |
![]() |
| my sweetheart and best buddy |
![]() | |||
| ella's new buddy |
![]() |
| me and my amazing mom, wish the sun wouldn't have been in our eyes |
![]() | ||||
| their first dance |
It was a good time and now we can relax. We had Olivia (my niece) come spend the night tonight so we had fun playing, eating ice cream, and camping out in the living room (we did this a lot last year but the kids think it's so fun)!
So I am going to enjoy my day off tomorrow with family and making some of this recipe below....my Aunt Cindy gave me an extreme amount of zucchini and yellow squash from her garden so I want to use it before it goes bad...
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/zucchini-bread-recipe/index.html
So have a safe and blessed Memorial Weekend and remember to be thankful for the amazing men and women who have sacrificed their lives for our freedom. Praise God for them.














No comments:
Post a Comment