If you could see me right now, I would be jumping up and down cheering because today is the official first day of summer break. I will be going into work to help with some extra stuff next week so I made sure to start today off right with the kids.
We started the day with some amazing birthday cake pancakes....
When I set them down on the table, they prayed and started eating. I think it was probably the most quiet I have ever seen them. They were pretty good!
 |
| Their silly faces!! |
After that, we got ready and headed to one of our favorite summer time places....the park! We LOVE picnics and hanging out at the park in the summer. It's so much fun! The kids get to play at the splash pad, we get to have picnics (another favorite thing), and it's FREE!! Haha! It was a great way to kick off summer. A sweet friend met us up there (with a sno-cone) and it was nice just to hang out!
 |
| Grayson didn't want pictures! |
|
And this was the effect of having too much fun in one day.....
 |
| The way the camera is angled makes her arms and hands look HUGE...but they're really not! |
And I just ended the night with some quiet time with just Grayson which was so nice. When you have a younger one that requires a lot of time, it can be hard on the older kiddo so I have been trying to put time aside for just me and him like trips to Walmart, staying up late with Mommy, and reading together every night. Grayson is just the sweetest and most amazing little boy ever and I thank God for him. I hope to do the same with Ella so that they always know how much I love them and how each one of them is so special to me!!!
Another thing that I checked off my list was to move offices. I needed a bigger space to do counseling groups, projects, hold SST meetings so my wonderful principal allowed me to move to the large office across from her.
I We (the custodian and I) did it all in one day. It feels good to be close to ready for the next school year!!!
 |
| The outside of my door! |
So here are some pictures that make my heart happy.
Have a blessed week, y'all!
2 comments:
Happy Summer to you!! :) we need to get together!!
Randi, for sure!!! Did you get your invite to Ella's party??
Post a Comment