So where should I begin? I guess we can start with last Sunday, Mother's Day! It was wonderful and amazing and my sweet husband surprised me with the necklace I had wanted so badly and totally didn't think he had noticed my cyber clues (via blogs and facebook). Haha...I just love that Joey!!!
Then our babies Grayson and Ella had made some super adorable Mother's Day crafts at school...aren't those always the best?
We spent a lot of time at church on Mother's Day. I taught Sunday school and then stayed in there through service but I had a lot of fun with the kiddos and we made things for their mommies, too!
Then we got to visit with Joey's mom (Nana) and then my mom (Mimi) on Sunday. It was a great time where Joey and I both realized how much we love our moms and how important they are to us. I can't believe how much moms do and try my best to live up to that!
Then...last Wednesday I had to go to the ER for stomach pain. Oh yes, that darn stomach pain AGAIN! It has been a little rascal lately. They said I have ulcers among some other digestive issue so here we go again with a new way of eating...and I am sure more tests but praise the Lord because it could be worse and I was also given some good ol' morphine. I must say that stuff was crazy! My school nurse had dropped me off and Joey had to come get me...there was no way I was going to be able to drive home!!! Shout out to Nana for helping Joey get my car home!
Then we enjoyed the weekend and played with our kiddos. We celebrated Joey's dad, sister, and her husband's birthday and got to see sweet lil Sawyer who I guess is really not that little! : ) Grayson always talks about her but he is always a little scared once he sees her in person. : )
Here is a pic of me and Ella (Grayson did not want to be in it) and one of her making sure to blow her nails dry after I painted them...oh...my...word!
I will leave you with one that makes my heart happy....Grayson and Ella playing together!! They really are becoming good buddies. Grayson even went and got her a sippy cup of water without being told or asked (we never ask him to do that) for Ella. We are so blessed with these two!!
Oh and I have had some requests for a home tour.....I will try and get to that after I finish some summer projects...so it probably won't be until late summer!!
Have a blessed week!!









1 comment:
A home tour? Did you move? Did I miss that post? I try to keep up will all the post, but did I miss one?
Sorry you have had so many stomach issues. No fun! I hope everything gets better for you!!
Grayson and Ella are getting so big. They are too cute. And Sawyer is precious!!
Post a Comment