I missed writing yesterday on Grayson's real birthday because it was a hectic day!!! I had planned on taking a half day so I could take him to his FIVE year check up. That is still so weird to say that he is 5!
Since we had his party this past weekend, I wanted to try to do little things to make his real birthday special. I took him to the donut store before school and told him to get anything he wanted! Of course, Ella wanted to also. She was very happy it was big brother's special day because she got to enjoy it, too! Here he is...still so sleepy.....
Is it just me or does he look bigger? My heart just melts when I look at this little guy...or should I say big guy.
I picked him up from daycare and they said he didn't seem to feel well. I told him we were heading to the doctor anyways. I got there and they couldn't even do his check up because he had a fever, swollen glands, swollen tonsils, a super red throat and ears. He kept saying, "Mommy, I can't be sick on my birthday!" The dr. gave us some stronger antibiotics (he had just went in for an ear infection last week). For dinner, I asked Grayson where he wanted to go...of course...he said McDonalds which I am not a big fan of but we seem to frequent there quite often for the kiddos. We got our food and he said he wanted to leave right away and not play.....so when we got home and picked up his meds, we set up a movie in his room (the kids don't have tv's in their rooms, we don't allow them so that our family is together in one room) and Nana brought over a cupcake. It was a sad little birthday but he enjoyed it! So before I end this post, let me tell you a little about our Grayson Luke.....
 |
| 2 months |
He is the sweetest boy ever. He loves chicken nuggets with barbecue sauce. He love puppies and kittens even though he is allergic. He always thinks of others first. He is creative. He is super smart and loves solving addition and subtraction problems. He enjoys reading his Bible. He loves praying and learning more about God.
 |
| almost 6 months |
He loves to play outside and ride his bike. His favorite color is blue. He loves hot cocoa all year long. He is the best big brother. He loves his family. He has the sweetest blue eyes. He thinks ice cream makes everything better (mommy does too). He loves doing special things with just him and Daddy.
 |
| 9 months |
He always wants to make sure others are okay. He likes organization. His favorite team is Alabama. He wants to be a teacher when he grows up. He plays school in his room at least once a week. He loves doing "homework." He LOVES visiting Nana and Papa's. He likes to run free at Mimi's and Papa's. He love his little sister and is very protective of her. He loves his cousins so much. He is an absolute blessing from the Lord above!
 |
| 1 | | | |
 |
| 2 |
 |
| 3 |
 |
| 4 |
 |
| 5 |
Happy Birthday! We love you sweet Grayson Luke!
1 comment:
581Gah! This posted literally made my eyes start to water...I just can't believe that he is already 5 years old! It seems like it was just yesterday that I got the call that you were in labor! I love that sweet boy :)
Post a Comment