This past weeked was amazing...simply amazing. We didn't do anything big but it is just so stinkin' nice to just hang out. Joey finished painting the house which made him one happy guy!!! We got our taxes done and have already planned on using our money for a trip to Disney World this summer...I can't wait...we are pretty big Disney fans in this family!! It will be both of the kids' first time!
I am also officially addicted to Just Dance...well the whole family is...we have all been playing it almost every night. We spent Saturday night playing until 10...I know what you're thinking..party animals!! We even ended the night with ice cream sundaes.
So here are the things going on this week in the Acker home:
*I saw that Kindergarten round up is next month...is this for real? Can it be possible that our sweet baby will soon be heading to big kid school???? At least he will be with his daddy! Joey was telling him in the car the other day that he will be his PE Teacher and Grayson will need to call him Coach Acker...lol...just how Ella calls me Ms. Melanie in Sunday school.
*Ella went in to get her first cavity filled and ended up having to get a crown.....again....ice cream made it better.
*Grayson is going to try out tennis lessons.
*Tell your school counselor that they are awesome...it' School Counseling Week!
How could this be a post without pictures, here ya' go!
 |
| Ella dancing on the table Saturday night |
 |
| Grayson quietly watching...can you see the difference between our kiddos...haha |
 |
| Ella being silly |
 |
| Grayson and his friend, Maggie |
 |
| I used to be worried Ella didn't like books....now she has one everywhere she goes |
 |
| 3 ninjas |
 |
| Ella working hard in Sunday school |
 |
| ice cream after church |
 |
| the boys |
Let me leave you with my facebook status update tonight....it just shows you never know how kiddos react to things:
Trying
to be a cool mom totally failed tonight...I bought this bath tub fizzy
egg shaped thing....you put it in the bath water and it turns the water
colors and a "baby dinosaur" hatches from the egg as it dissolves. I put
it in and we watched it and talked about it and then they saw the tail
of the plastic dinosaur sticking out, which they thought was
real....they then scream and cry and try to get out of the tub. Mission
cool mom=epic fail.
No comments:
Post a Comment