Header/Navigation Bar

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Short and Sweet....

Last weekend was a 4 day weekend and it was amazing! I spent lots of time with the kiddos, lots of time relazing, and found out how much I love playing tennis!

I won't lie...I was pretty spoiled by our amazing spring-like weather. I was so excited about the goodness of how it felt outside that not only did we spend lots of time playing but I got eager and got some highlights...haha! So here's some pics of our amazingly short week!

Shelby and Ella

We had another Mommy-Ella Shopping day!!!
got some highlights
Enjoyed the gorgeous weather at my parents....with the kiddos and Liv
The kids LOVED the dentist and Ella had a cavity! : (

Ella was just cheesin' it that day

playing at the park

one of my fav pics now

another fav pic


intense tennis

Ella and daddy

the best stinkin' salad ever
Sawyer, Nana, and Ella
And last but not least...HAPPY 26th Birthday to my sweet, strong, amazing lil' sis, Megan! She is my bff and I love her so much! We have been through good, bad, and just plain funny stuff and I hope she has an amazing birthday!







No comments: