Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Oh Spring....so glad you are here!

Spring may not officially be here but it is definitely in the air! Spring break is soon approaching and I am ready for pedicures, pastel colors, and big ol' 50's style Easter dresses!! Love! Here in Texas, we have had weather in the 30's and 80's all in the past couple of weeks...so when it has been warm, we have enjoyed it!

I don't have too much to say today but I do have some pictures to show what we have been up to!
Grayson tried Tennis and loved it



the kids got to spend some time with my filipino grandma

I got to hang out with sweet Liv


I shot pretty good for my first time at the range

Grayson was so proud to move his room around and really cleaned it for the first time helping so much

we enjoyed every sunny day

romantic date at the shooting range


fake sleeper

Character visit at my school

pretty good shot

someone mixed tacos with chocolate popscicles....ewww

mmmy's little man



jump roping with Mimi and Pawpaw

we got new curtains and little hooks...of course Joey got energy efficient...lol

oh sweet Ella



I am sure I will have tons to write about since Spring Break will be here soon! Have a blessed week!

No comments: