It's Sunday...the day before we go back to work after the most fabulous spring break ever. We didn't go anywhere exotic or spend a bunch of money but I would have to say it is hands-down, by far...the best! Do I say that every year...why, yes...yes, I do. As a mommy I always thought that I would dread each year that they got older, but I love every year even more. Now Joey may disagree when it comes to the fun ol' age of 2 but we are enjoying being able to actually go out and do things with the kids.
I have so many pictures and I am sorry to say I will probably post most of them...lol. I turn these into books so I don't want to miss anything!!!
The weekend that Spring Break started we headed out to the Galleria to do some shopping and enjoy their awesome play area (if you haven't been, go...especially on rainy days or when it gets super hot outside). I love it because they have great kid stores and mommy stores. : )
 |
| We checked out the American Girl store and Ella is a fan.....I just think she is not old enough yet due to how her Disney princess dolls look....lol! |
Monday, the kiddos had their pictures done by AJ's Expressions (check her out on facebook, she is amazing)!!! We had my niece, Liv, and she even got some taken too!
 |
| my new fav pic!!!! |
 |
| gorgeous |
If that wasn't enough fun, we had some sweet friends over for a little Easter play date. So.much.fun! I can tell you know I was so eager to take a nap after all of it!
 |
| Making bags to hunt for eggs |
 |
| it was muddy so we did the egg hunt in the front living room |
 |
| aftermath |
 |
| Amanda's adorable bunny shaped rice krispie treats |
 |
| Grayson's bag...adorable, right???? |
Tuesday, we headed to the Cheese! A lot of parents despise it but if the kiddos love it...then so do I!!!
It's an expensive way to have lunch and play!!!
 |
| Nana even came!! |
Wednesday, was my fav day....it was gorgeous out and I swear I wanted to stay outdoors all stinkin' day!! We met up with my sweet cousin Tina and Shelby and enjoyed a little picnic at the park. Shelby helped Grayson fly his kite and Ella chased him. Joey joined us and we just hung out on our picnic blanket and relaxed while the kids played in the sand.
Thursday, I ran errands. Sorry no pictures of that as I am sure you're dying to see me go to the post office and then shopping...lol!!!
Friday, we stayed at home and got stuff done. The kiddos had a second picnic in the backyard and we go to spend some time with my other sweet niece, Sawyer.
Saturday, we went with Nana, Lauren, and Sawyer to the Gentle Zoo (love that place)!!! Grayson and Ella did not want to go home. It was a bit windy that day but that didn't stop them from having a blast!
 |
| Love this pic with a bunny and chick |
 |
| riding the tractor/train |
 |
| in the maze |
 |
| Sawyer is probably looking at me wondering why I kept trying to take pictures with her...but I love her cheeks in this picture |
If you are still reading this....CONGRATS...because that was super long. Now you can see why our spring break was so great, though! I am excited to go back to work but I won't lie it will be pretty tough. I will miss the kids so much but I have my eyes set on the summer because it will be here before we know it! Have a great week, y'all and think of me as Grayson and I attend Kindergarten Round Up....how can it be true that he will be starting school next year?
No comments:
Post a Comment