Header/Navigation Bar

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Longest Stinkin' Post Ever.....

Last time I blogged I was heading out to San Antonio for the Texas Counseling Association conference. I had a blast and my Dad went with me. It was nice having some father/daughter time. We both had never been to San Antonio (I know so weird) and we both loved it. He can't wait to bring my Mom when it warms up. We ate yummy food and watched Millionaire Matchmaker while my Dad gave commentary on the ones the millionaires should choose...hilarious! I had a blast and learned a lot, so all in all it was a great trip!
Riverwalk dinner

Dad being cool

Learning



We got to see the Alamo!!!


When I got back, it felt like Thanksgiving got here super fast!! Unfortunately, Thanksgiving was a little rough this year. Joey got a stomach virus and missed out on all the delish food and then one by one we each got it. I was able to spend some time with Joey's family and mine but when we got back home it all started. I did catch a sweet pic of Grayson and Ella with their cousins playing in the leaves. How perfect of a fall photo is this?


  But when I was up and feeling better, I had plenty of time to shop with sweet friends!!!




Grayson also started basketball through Upward two weeks ago and he is loving it!! He is on the team with one of his friends from school so that makes it even more fun!! He is just too cute out there and this Mommy can not wait for the first game!!!
We have had so many celebrations in our family! This past weekend my Grandma (mom's mom) turned 100!! My mom and aunts threw a big party and Grandma even danced. She had so much fun surrounded by family from out of town and Grayson and Ella had so much fun dancing the night away. Below you can see all the fun Joey had at a Filipino party!!! Haha!








Then yesterday my BFF and I threw a baby shower for my sister, Megan, and baby Liam!! It was so much fun...I so can't wait for him to get here!!!











Only 30 minutes after the shower, Ella had a Christmas performance at her daycare. I know I am biased...but it may have been one of the cutest little performances EVER!!

And this weekend, we have been celebrating my 31st birthday. I officially feel older but WOW...all I can do is praise the Lord. He has blessed me beyond what I ever could imagine with Joey, the kids, family, and friends. I think this year will be amazing because I know the Lord is working on my heart even more. Last night, Joey's grandma (Young Grandma) watched the kiddos because they were begging to go to her house so she treated us to a night alone. It was so stinkin' nice and we headed to Northpark for some dinner and birthday shopping. We had so much fun but just a tip for the future: NEVER go to Northpark a week before Christmas!!! Today my parents had a lunch for me at their house along with family. It was so nice and I couldn't have asked for a better birthday and it's not even until tomorrow!!!





Now for an update on the house. I only have one picture because my phone about died. It is coming along well and the builder said it will be about 60-75 more days. Bless my in-law's hearts. They are awesome for letting us still stay here because I know its been hard. I can't wait to move in our new home and for things to feel normal again!! They did the tape and bedding and we are hoping they will do stone and brick soon since it has just been hanging around the front.
standing at the front door

Other than that, we have been enjoying every bit of Christmas with the kiddos that we can and I am so EXCITED it's almost here!!!!




















Y'all have a very Merry Christmas!!!





No comments: