I am back home after a work trip to San Diego and couldn't be happier to be cuddled up and cozy! I had a blast and will be blogging all about it later but the blog was well past due for a Sum It Up Sunday....so here ya' go!
With my new position, I get to supervise some of the games. Grayson joined me for a little Mustang basketball! He may have thought it was the coolest thing ever. He got to stay up a little late, sit at the top of the bleachers, talk to a police officer, and eat a Snickers! Talk about the good life.
That weekend, we headed to Lala's for a Matilda Jane trunk show. They had the cutest stuff and I am so excited because I will be having a trunk show soon, as well. So look for that! Then Ella and I headed to get our nails done for a little Mommy and Me time. After that, we headed to see Grayson play and had a blast. Him and his friends have been so awesome this year. It is so neat to see how much their skills have grown!
The next weekend was Valentine's! It was a super busy weekend but a blessing. We made sure to get in some down time between Grayson's game and throwing my sister's baby shower.
 |
| Sweetest kiddos |
 |
| I actually caught a picture of him right before he went to bother his sister...can you just see the mischief? |
 |
| super early morning Valentine |
 |
| Valentine work attire |
 |
| cutest little players |
 |
| my adorable nephew Jansen came to watch Grayson's game |
And before I continue, can I just share my love for Nickel and Suede (which you can find
HERE)?? One of my Valentine presents were their earrings in snow leopard. As you know I can only wear super light earrings and these are so light I don't even notice them. I am waiting for their new colors to come out and plan ordering a couple more for Spring! They are a nice pop of color or pattern and are such a great price. I am now a huge fan! The ones I am wearing are medium. I will probably order medium and small in the future.
My sister's shower was a success and we had so much fun getting ready to welcome Lawson Reed!!!
 |
| me and my mama |
 |
| my party helper |
 |
| My dad and my nephews, Falcon and Liam |
 |
| My adorable sister and the other lovely ladies that threw the shower |
 |
| Nana and her mini |
Between all of the hustle and bustle, our sweet Grayson lost another tooth at school. Luckily, Daddy was there to document it all and put it in a safe place!!! The dentist says his two front teeth are getting loose and will be the next to go.....how adorable is that????
Last Tuesday, I woke up feeling sick and headed to the dr. to find out I had a sinus infection. Luckily I got a shot since I was getting on a flight and leaving the next day.
 |
| a shot??? |
Then it was off to San Diego....I learned so much on my trip and will blog all about it soon!! So eye opening and some pretty good stuff. So glad to be a member of NASSP.
But the best part of my week was coming home to sweet faces who were just as excited!!! We had a little living room sleep over and enjoyed a healthy breakfast of donuts and hot cocoa...haha!
 |
| Pretty precious, huh? |
 |
| Love this sleepy face! |
I plan on enjoying the day playing, baking, and praying for a snow day tomorrow!!! Y'all have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment