Header/Navigation Bar

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Grayson's 1st Birthday!!!




Grayson's 1st Birthday was last weekend! It was a lot of fun and I still can't believe that he is already ONE! When he was born, everyone would always tell me....it goes by so fast! I never realized how right they were until last week.


We just had a party for him at home with close family and friends and he brought muffins to his school! He loved all the attention he got, he was majorly cheesin' it for everyone.

Joey and I are doing good! Joey is really enjoying teaching P.E. and has found out that he is very interested in the health side of it all. He is considering becoming a dietician or nutritionist in the future. He had mentioned being a Doctor but I think we can only handle one in school right now...haha! He celebrated his birthday, September 24th. He turned 24!



I am enjoying my class of 18 students, they are all so neat! I have been so busy with teaching, being a mentor to two new teachers, my grad classes, and getting in my counseling hours. My practicum has been very eye opening. I have been counseling students, doing guidance, and going to testing coordinator workshops. I also get to coordinate Red Ribbon Week which will be overwhelming but really exciting!

Today we are going to my parents. They are just having family over for a cook out! See y'all later and God Bless!

No comments: