Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Holidays are Here!!!

I can't believe that the Holidays are already here! I was thinking of how blessed our family is! I am so glad we are both teachers in teh same disctrict because it is so nice to have our breaks together and be with Grayson all at the same time. Grayson has LOVED us all being together each day. He has been so happy and playful but I can tell he misses playing with his friends at school.

Now with the Holidays rolling around, Joey and I decorated the whole house already for Christmas. We were a bit weary about how Grayson would do being a 14 month old with all of the breakables around and the ornaments. But Grayson has been great! It has been so cute and funny. He gets a sneaky look on his face when he walks around the tree and walks with his hands behind his back like a little soldier. When we're not looking, he will get his little index finger really close and look around waiting to hear us say, "No, No!" But he has been so great!

Hopefully we will have some new pictures up for those of you that have not seen him in awhile! He has been so independant lately! He wants to do everything by himself already but he balances it out with sweet hugs and kisses!

Well, we are going to go decorate Joey's gym for Christmas and take Grayson to the germ place......aka Chuck E Cheese. Everyone have a blessed Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: