



Wow! This summer has flown by! I can't believe it is already mid-August and that means back to school! It is back to reality for our family......back to our regular schedules. We are sad that we don't get to be together every day but at the same time we're ready to have a schedule again! I started my new job at Warren Middle School 2 weeks ago, so tomorrow will be my 3rd week. I like it so far. It's nice to have more flexibility and to do what I have worked so hard in grad school for. Many have asked if we are still going to try for a baby...the answer is yes.....but we are going to try next summer/fall. If it surprises us and happens...it's cool but we would like to wait for two reasons. One, I am trying to get the hang of this new job and two, our house is up for sale. If it does sell we will be staying at my sister's in Travis Ranch until we get somethings built or find something.....so I would rather not bring a new baby and be trying to move all at the same time. The whole house thing is really driving me crazy. We had an open house today and there were some people that looked but ????. Not knowing is what bothers me most, I am happy with staying here if it doesn't but it's just hard waiting for 6 months wondering if we'll be moving or not.
Joey goes back to work tomorrow and Grayson starts school and at a new daycare called Noah's Ark. We loved Barnyard but it's out of the way for us in the morning, we heard that Noah's Ark was good and even though its older, they have really neat programs. They have Baby Can Read and a bunch of other neat programs so we're excited and I know he will love it tomorrow because he is so social.
Grayson's 2nd Birthday is also planned and ready, it's not until September 18th but since we are doing it at Chuck E Cheese (yes...I never thought I would have one there) I had to get everything planned and reserved early. We could not do it at home because we have to keep it nice and most people come to look on the weekends so we couldn't really have it at home. Speaking of his birthday...we were so sad we had to cancel his session. Our photographer Laura who we LOVE is on maternity leave early so Lauren (Joey's sister) and I took Grayson to the Forney park and took some pictures of our own....I think they turned out pretty good!
Well I am going to get everything ready for our journey back to work....I hope to put some pictures up of my new office for those who have asked!
2 comments:
I LOVE the new background!
Grayson is SO cute!
I miss you! :( Kindergarten isn't the same without the coolest Kindergarten teacher ever!
Post a Comment