This has been a crazy past week in the Acker household!! Grayson had swine flu! He recovered! I took a couple of pregnancy tests and they were positive! We are so excited! Grayson will be a big brother and great one at that! I am still early, so we are in that strange, worried stage. With Grayson I waited awhile before we said anything and it probably is good to do that! But Joey told some people at work and I did not want it to spread around and not come from me. We know what could happen and it's something we discussed. If something happens, we will just have that much support to get through it and if everything is healthy and normal, then everyone just found out earlier! I started feeling a lot of nausea and saw some changes in my body....and took some. We were not expecting this because we had stopped trying for awhile but I guess what they say is true...."It always happens right when you stop trying."
We are filled with joy but I have been feeling a couple of things like...."How can I love another one as much as I love Grayson?" Is that possible? I want everything to be equal and fair...so there's a whole bunch running through my mind! Of course, family asks....You want a girl, right?" Personally, it does not really matter to me. I will be happy with either one. I love boys, they are fun. It would be nice to have a girl but I would not be sad if I didn't have one...Joey might be!
But I will definitely keep you posted on the pregnancy!
Here are some pics from our Acker Night of Lights. We always go to my sister's and we set up a table with lots of candy, Big Money gospel tracts, and bibles to give out to kids. It was awesome... a lot of kids were like..."Oooohhh, can I get a Holy Bible?" It was awesome and it went great. Grayson, Liv (my niece, and Vann (my nephew) had a blast!
1 comment:
SO CUTE!
And so exciting! :) :) :)
Post a Comment