Over at The First Grade Parade, she posted about Rack'ing (Random Acts of Kindness) for the holidays. Joey and I have always been very passionate about doing volunteer work and it is extremely important to us that Grayson and Ella have a servant's heart! Cara at The First Grade Parade had a great idea to do 25 Random Acts of Kindness until Christmas. I thought this was a wonderful idea and I am all on it!! Yet, I will have three differences...my kids are smaller so I will probably sit and talk with Grayson and think about things that may be easier for them to help with. Second, we will definitely be adding gospel tracts to everything we do!! Third, my budget may not be as large due to you guessed it...Dave Ramsey...this will be a DEBT free Christmas!!!
But I am so excited to use our creativity to spread kindness and bring a little joy to someone's day. It really is amazing how a few words, a smile, or a kind gesture can make a difference to someone. Once, I get ideas...I will post them!
| Ella and Liv cruisin' |

No comments:
Post a Comment