Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Like Day and Night...and videos!!

The kids are not sick...woohoo! It seems like they keep getting sick and today they are both great (praying this continues)! This is my third week at my new job and I LOVE it! It has been so amazing and humbling. I have always said I wanted to go on a mission trip and this is almost like doing that every day. I am at a wonderful school that is in a very tough area. There are refugees from other countries and kids who have had a tough life. Being a counselor there is like a dream. The kiddos are too sweet but I won't lie I think of my past class often and miss them so much but this job keeps me so busy! My sweet sister Megan came and became a volunteer at my campus and helped me knock out this little project I wanted to do. At my last school in Forney the counselor and AP created hearts with staff members names and everyone wrote nice things about that person. I loved that idea and decided to implement it at my new campus....so I totally used Megan to help me with this since I have people in and out of my office all day! It turned out like this:

Oh and here is the entrance to my office

Then I made a pinterest inspired bulletin board to let the kiddos know who the counselor is and what I do
Oh and I forgot to post last time how my sister in law's baby shower went. It was wonderful and she got a lot of great gifts. I just can't wait to meet my new sweet niece in April. Here are some pics of the shower that her bf Brittney and I threw. The theme was "About to Pop!"



serious game players


And now to my most favorite part...yes....my sweet babies, Grayson and Ella and all of their adventures. Here is a hodge podge of pictures from the past couple of weeks and all of the fun we have had!
Monkey see, monkey do

The Troy Aikman area at Children's
Ella's new favorite face to make especially when I take pictures...lovely

too stinkin' sweet
My little Dr. Seuss

Her favorite place to be is outside

My new favorite picture




And now for my video proof of how crazy different my kiddos are but it makes me love them and realize how special each one is:
The deal was that Netflix just took Tangled off so we couldn't play it so I told her Tangled/Rapunzel went "night, night!"

Click here for Grayson calmly reading his first longer book: http://youtu.be/wWKsyoYXUbs

No comments: