My jaw literally dropped when I heard and saw all of the facts and information it provided. It was shocking to see how much our country has pulled away from it's Christian principles and values. I would definitely recommend it to all!
This past weekend, we enjoyed some gorgeous weather, lots of crafts, playing outside, and Grayson's last soccer game. It was all kinds of fun! Grayson was sad that soccer was over and he had missed 2 or 3 games due to his asthma being bad when he was hospitalized. We played some t-ball in the backyard last night so maybe that will be our next adventure. Ella has just enjoyed running free and is growing up way too fast. It makes me sad that she is not a baby anymore. I guess it makes Grayson sad, too, because he keeps asking me to have a baby and to make sure it's a boy. I told him probably not and he asks why? I told him because Mommy loves having him and Ella. Hopefully the arrival of my new niece Sawyer will ease the want for a new baby. But he sure is a sweet boy. He says he has a girl baby Ella that he likes but would really also like a brother. I think our precious Ella keeps us busy enough for now!
Well I am heading to bed, it is 10:30 and a school night and there is STAAR testing tomorrow. I will leave you with pics of our sweet kiddos....
| rebel on a motorcycle |
| concentrating on her mask |
| action shot |
| 1st trophy |
| fun making masks |
| Grayson's team |
| Joey chasing Ella after the game |
| Caught her!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment