They were found over at Bru Crew Life
Ingredients
- 3/4 c. butter, softened
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 1 c. reeses pieces
- 1 c. dried banana chips, broken
Instructions
In
a bowl combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and pudding mix and set
aside. In a large mixing bowl cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars
until fluffy. Add the eggs, vanilla, and honey and beat again. Slowly
add the dry ingredients, being careful not to over mix. Stir in the
chocolate chips, reeses, and banana chips by hand. (you can leave out
the banana chips if you don't like those, or substitute pretzels or
chips)
Drop by tablespoon onto a baking sheet,
leaving 2 inches in between each cookie. Bake at 350* for 10 minutes.
Cool on pan for 3-4 minutes, then remove to a wire rack. Store in a
tightly covered container. Makes about 36 cookies.
Now for MY FAV MONDAY.....
Being a Counselor!!! I must say that I love my job! It is a blessing to help kids and really feel like you're making a difference.
Oh...my...yum! Iced green tea lattes...these are so delish and I drank a giant one today with my sore throat. I remember me and my sister in law, Lauren, drinking these alll the time until we found out how many calories were in it! But if you have not tried one...do it asap!
NYC....here I come. Now if you're a family member of mine you are probably extremely annoyed by me talking about my upcoming trip to New York City...sorry! :( But I am so excited, I have wanted to go since I was a little girl and now it's booked and I can't wait! I am so ready to see Central Park, the library, the museums, and get a good ol' Nathan's hot dog and a diet Coke. I will so miss my babies but hope to bring them back some goodies!
My amazing husband. I love him on all days...not just Mondays! He is just so amazing, sweet, and helpful. He is an amazing father and husband and I could not have prayed for a better (or cuter) man! He truly loves the Lord and is just an amazing leader for our family! I don't know how it is even possible but I fall more in love with him every.single.day!
So that's it but you know what I am closing with.....I won't even say it because if you read my blog you already know what I am posting next! Hehe...
Have a blessed week y'all!







1 comment:
LOVE your fam pics! So cute!
NY will be sooo fun! Are you going by yourself?
Post a Comment