So I am back to reality after four days in California, eating out every meal, and just relaxing, and of course learning! It was a blast but I must say that I truly missed eating at home, chasing kids around, and sleeping in my own bed. I missed Joey and the kids like crazy but it was a great experience and I learned so much about Response to Intervention, PLC's, Campus Culture, and so much more! On Sunday, our group decided to rent a car and head to San Francisco which was an hour from Sacramento. It was beautiful and the weather was AMAZING. It was in the 60's and 70's as the HIGH! I was freezing in San Francisco but enjoyed the sights and the food. Here are some pictures from that day trip:
 |
| I texted this to Joey...if you have ever seen Big with Tom Hanks you would think it's cool |
 |
| alcatraz |
 |
| seals/sea lions....?? they were so cute |
 |
| at the piers |
 |
| most amazing meal EVER |
 |
| our team that went |
 |
| the streets of San Fran |
|
|
|
Sacramento was very pretty and had a lot of things to see and it was nice to walk everywhere!
 |
| our hotel |
 |
| Huge trees everywhere! |
 |
| capitol |
 |
| kept getting in news footage while taking pictures at the capitol..haha |
 |
| super creepy fountain...haha |
I definitely enjoyed it even though it was for work and hope to one day go back but maybe southern cali.
Before I left, our beautiful girl turned 2 and had a Donuts and Pj's party mixed with her favorite movie Tangled. It turned out great and the kids had fun....and most importantly....Ella loved it!!
 |
| party favors.... |
 |
| floating lanterns from Tangled and a little ella timeline |
 |
| patiently waiting 2 hours before |
 |
| starbucks for sleepy parents |
 |
| our adorable little guy |
 |
| picnic on the floor |
 |
| even little Sawyer wore her pj's |
 |
| what I thank God for |
 |
| Why is everyone staring at me?? |
 |
| Mommy...get me!! |
 |
| hugs from friends |
 |
| present time |
 |
| being held up...haha |
 |
| one of my fav people...my sis in law |
 |
| grandma and i |
 |
| 4 generations |
 |
| my other fav person my little sister |
 |
| me and tina |
|
 |
| another generation pic....: ) |
 |
| the result of a great party |
So we had a great weekend and look forward to a relaxing next week with family, the fourth, and then I will be heading to NYC in a couple of weeks! I feel like summer is flying by! as if I haven't left you with an extreme amount of pictures, I will leave you with some from today! They will melt.your.heart!
 |
| 2 year check up and 2 shots... : ( 50th percentile in everything and doing just great...especially her talking....she told them. "I don't like it" many times. |
 |
| Grayson LOVES being a big brother....he is the best. He was helping feed her ice cream and then we shopped at Carter's and he wanted a BIG Brother shirt because he said he loves being one. Sweetest kid ever or what??? |
 |
| Ella's new friend |
 |
| riding with style |
1 comment:
Ella's party looked so fun and cute! I am sorry we missed it. She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment