Did you miss me? I am back and what a crazy couple of weeks it has been. We enjoyed birthday parties, Easter fun, a walk at Cowboys Stadium, and in between that a stomach bug (Grayson luckily dodged it).
I guess I will start off by saying that I hope you all had a fabulous Easter!!! We had a wonderful one and it was nice to really be able to explain the reason of Easter and what it is truly about. We don't do the Easter bunny but the kids do get Easter baskets from us, my parents, and Joey's parents. Here's a glimpse of our Easter.
 |
| my sweet little cousin and the kids |
 |
| me and my sweet lil sis |
 |
| coloring eggs |
 |
| showing off her new little swing pack |
 |
| Easter babies...love them! |
 |
| getting into treats from Papa and Nana |
 |
| bedtime stories |
 |
| Love cousins |
 |
| Acker Family |
 |
| Church egg hunt with Nana |
Our family also had the chance to visit Cowboys Stadium and be a part of Joey's Jedi's (explains the Star Wars theme below) which is a team for one of Joey's students who has the same name. It was so neat to see his school go all out to support such a sweet little boy. The Muscular Dystrophy walk was a great experience and brought a lot of awareness about what families go through.
 |
| Ella made friends with Miss Dallas. Yes she is making a bunny face in this picture...haha! |
We also passed our CHL class...after 10 hours and being scared about the actual shooting part of the test, we passed...along with our sweet friend Barbi!
We also celebrated our best friend's 4th birthday and it was so much fun and cute!
In between all of that, Grayson went to Kindergarten round up...please tell me how that already got here????
Last week he, took the PPVT test and did great so hopefully we will hear if he gets into dual language by the end of May! After his very short test he told me he wanted to go to Starbucks so I was more than happy to make a stop there.
Yesterday, we celebrated my adorable niece's 1st birthday and it was so fun and I am still in shock that she is 1!!! I know her mommy and daddy probably are too! She is just to stinkin' cute!
Today, after maybe a little too much shopping (I love you, Joey), we headed to my parent's to celebrate my daddy's birthday. The kids always love running around out there.
 |
| Grayson and my adorable nephew Vann hunting for snakes |
|
|
 |
| Happy Birthday, Daddy! I love you!!! |
|
To say we have been busy lately would be an understatement but I just feel so blessed. God has really allowed our family to experience so many neat things and has allowed us to really just enjoy being together. We will be doing the Terrell Jubilee this weekend with our church so please head out and come to our booth!! I am sure I will have plenty to post about that!
Have a wonderful week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment