I have been in hiding from the blog world....not on purpose really but I have not had the desire to blog much. Of course, I want to keep it updated because it is like my little family journal. I have enjoyed doing nothing lately and it has been Ah-mazing!!! I can't believe how long it has been since I last blogged, so let me catch you up. The fourth was fabulous. Our little family of four just hung out together and then headed to the park in Terrell for our church's outreach and fireworks. Oh, and Ella also enjoyed her 1st movie that day!! We headed to see Monster's University with "THE Nana" and Ella was a big fan of the movies!!
 |
| Love these patriotic lil' kiddos!! |
 |
| He was lovin' every bite! |
 |
| Outreach |
 |
| Ella's amazement at the fireworks |
In the meantime, we have enjoyed play dates and just hanging out together. It's been so nice waking up late, enjoying breakfast, and just doing whatever sounds good that day!
 |
| Too much time at Northpark |
 |
| Trips to the library |
 |
| Lazy days to enjoy our toys |
 |
| Donuts and the splash park...why, yes!!! |
 |
| Mommy got a treat too!! |
 |
| Northpark....again. |
 |
| Yay! Fun at Grandma's |
 |
| Homework time..okay, maybe not so fun!! |
|
Oh and an update on my new job!! I am officially a Rockwall ISD employee.
I also got to check out my office. Ta-dah....(I keep saying that ever since we went to see the Croods yesterday...haha)
She's a beaut, ain't she? I know, I have A LOT of work to do to make it a cozy space that screams "Melanie Acker" and on a BUDGET ( I know I should not have said the b-word...budget). My bff
picked everything out furiously while screaming its on sale showed me adorable stuff at Hobby Lobby last week and I got some pretty stinkin' cute stuff to start off with for about $20 for ALL of it...maybe less. I will definitely show you an AFTER pic and feel free to follow my counseling blog at:
stylishschoolcounselor.blogspot.com
I hope you have a great week and are counting your blessings each day. I know I struggle with looking at the "wants" sometimes instead of the blessings I have. That is something I have had a tough time with and God is just working on my heart and I am so thankful for that. So I hope to enjoy my blessings this week, my last full week before I go back to work. Yes, I go back August 1st...those darn middle school counselors...haha! So as I get every possible hug, kiss, and minute with my sweet family...I hope you can do the same! Have a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment