As many of you are still planning play dates, hanging by the pool, and enjoying every single minute of summer...mine has already ended. When you're in education you no longer think of summer as a season but as what reminds you of when you're on break. I went back, well started my new position, last Thursday. I must admit going back August 1st kind of stinks because I would love to be with my family but it is bittersweet. Of course I would love to be with them but at the same time I am excited to start my new position and we have still been enjoying many hugs and fun activities!! Here is me on my first day!
And my office is coming along...I feel like it is so bare but I know it's not....I am just so used to having so much stuff in elementary.
So I am feeling settled and am loving it. The people I work with are so sweet and helpful and I can't wait to meet the kids!
In other news...yet again....we are selling our house. Yes, I know...it's the 3rd time and hopefully the 3rd time is a charm. It has been a crazy 2 weeks that it has been on the market and we have had multiple showings everyday, lately. We were so torn deciding between Grayhawk and Devonshire. The looks of the houses are so different as is their floor plans. If our house sells, we will be moving in with Joey's sweet family while we get a house built. It was so important to Joey to stay in Forney but we did like Rockwall, we just didn't find too much on the Heath side in our price range so we are really leaning on Devonshire. This is an idea of the house we are looking at building....its very "cottagey" but the floor plan is pretty sweet. We don't want a big yard or a much bigger house than we have now (we are never home and always on the go) but we are wanting something in a really cool neighborhood. This looks smaller from the front but has a gameroom on a second floor which is pretty nice and Lionsgate Homes are so super nice. The thought of possibly having gorgeous wood floors, granite, and all that sounds amazing!! But if we stay in our house, we will probably not try to sell again. We feel if our house won't sell in this market then it just isn't meant to be! Either way, we are blessed and content with whatever happens.
 |
| It looks like Belle would live here...haha...we are thinking different colors for everything |
So what have we been up to the rest of the summer????
We celebrated our beautiful mothers' birthdays. Yes, two. My mom and Joey's mom have the same birthday!! We enjoyed being with each of them on their special day!
 |
| Nana's Birthday! |
 |
| Mimi's Birthday! |
We have enjoyed outings with our little family!!
 |
| Nickelrama |
 |
| Nickelrama winning tickets |
 |
| Reppin Alabama at school |
 |
| Roll Tide |
 |
| Dippin' Daves....our fav! |
 |
| He loves Chick Fil A biscuits |
 |
| Turbo | |
 |
| Mommy and Nana surprised Grayson on his field trip to Texas Skatium |
We have also just enjoyed being with family and friends.
 |
| Lauren and I and Christmas in July!!! |
 |
| Love each one of these faces sooo much |
 |
| Pawpaw and the boys |
 |
| Megan, Joey, and Aaron and their Olan Mills pose |
 |
| Me and my baby sister and daddy |
 |
| Barbi and I being fancy in Dallas |
 |
| Cari and I at Stephanie and Chad's rehearsal dinner |
And we have been doing the normal stuff....
Teaching the kids to play together nice....
 |
| The kids making a restaurant at Nana's |
 |
| Caught holding hands after fighting....love it |
I hope y'all have a blessed week full of time with your family and some relaxation thrown in there! I hope to update you soon with news that we may be moving!!! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment