
I have been online browsing a lot lately and am ready to shop!!! I feel like we have been so wrapped up with all of the house stuff, I haven't had time to do anything else!!! We have a contract on our house which is exciting but I guess I won't be super excited until we actually close because I know so much can change and happen between now and then.
With that aside, I am ready to shop and these are some things I am loving!!!!
The first thing is something we already own but the other night when I was reading it to the kids for the first time, I realized how much I love the way it is written. It's very fresh and super cute and the kids looovvveee it!!
The next thing I absolutely think is adorable for me and for Ella!!! I think these would be great and it sounds like they last a long time. These are great year round for rain and cold weather.
I am in love with the purple ones!!! They even have some for Ella!! My kids are in the phase where they want to where rainboots at odd times so I am sure we will get our use out of them. I plan on buying a size up so they will get longer wear out of them because rain boots can be a little big and it not bother them.
The next thing I am loving' this week are these stinkin' cute TOMS and I can't wait to pick some up for jean Fridays and casual weekends!! Adorable!!!
The last thing I am loving is the Nordstrom wish list. I have been shopping there for a couple of years now but mostly for purses and jewelry and sometimes shoes but they have some amazing deals on other things. I got Grayson an Under Armour shirt there for $6.48 a couple of weeks ago. They have some great stuff, y'all! I follow two blogs of some lovely ladies that shop there.a.lot and they post great finds at pretty nice prices! So what I do because I obviously don't buy it all at once is create a wish list and each month order a couple of things. They have free shipping online and easy return policies. Joey has even gotten on there and bought me a denim jacket that I saw on Pinterest Told Me To which is amazing!!! You can find the jacket here. It even alerts you when an item on your wish list is on sale which I love!! All you have to do to get started is go to www.nordstrom.com
And what I love even more are these faces....
![]() |
| Daddy and Ella (and Mommy) date |
![]() |
| A Goofy Movie....cuddles and popcorn |
![]() |
| Checkin' herself out before church |
![]() |
| Crazy Acker gals |
![]() |
| Cutest.guys.ever |
![]() |
| Such a big soon to be Kindergarten guy...Mama will have crocodile tears in 2 weeks |
Have a great week. I know I hope to relax a bit before school officially starts for the rest of our little fam. Then we have Joey and Grayson's birthdays in September and possibly a move! Please keep us in your prayers that all will go smooth. Oh...and happy shopping!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment