For educators, which we are, it is the crazy time of year where you are wrapping things up for the end of the year and you are prepping for the next. I won't lie, I have been so caught up with work and our busy weekends that I lost sight of the fact that Grayson is almost done with Kindergarten. How can this be?? It has flown by. I think that is such a reoccurring theme in this blog since my first post in 2007. Time goes by so fast. When I first had Grayson, so many other moms would tell me, "Enjoy every moment, time flies and before you know it they will be grown and gone." Ours are only 6 and 3 but I can see how true this is. I feel like I have blinked and they are already so big. I am trying to not get so caught up in busy stuff and just trying to enjoy them and their little personalities.
Grayson with his logical thinking, sweet heart that thinks of others, and how humorously cautious he is. He prays for persecuted Christians every night and tells us he wants to adopt a brother from another country.
Ella is shy yet forward, a fireball but so sweet and concerned about her brother who she thinks the world of, and a princess.
These two fight like little rascals yet it is so neat to see how much they love each other.
![]() |
| Swimming Lessons!! |
Other than hanging around outside, we enjoyed birthday parties, church, and getting used to our new house which we have been at for almost 2 months! If you can't tell Ella has loved taking pictures a little more than "too cool" Grayson.
Before, I go I wanted to share some things we always make sure to do with the kiddos around the Easter holiday.
1. Resurrection Eggs: Each color of egg or number has a story/verse that symbolizes Easter. We usually do this the night before Easter. I got mine at Hobby Lobby a couple of years ago but there are plenty of options on Amazon.

2. The Story of Easter: I love the nostalgia of Little Golden Books. I have read this one to the kids for the past 2 years the night before Easter, usually after we do the Resurrection eggs and color our eggs. You can find it at Walmart, Target, or on Amazon.
Y'all have a great week and a blessed Easter. Feel free to share some of your family Easter traditions.





















No comments:
Post a Comment