Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Favorites!

Today I am linking up with Andrea over a Momfessionals and Erika at a Little Bit of Everything.
Now I won't lie, this will be a whole lot of randomness but they are things that through the past couple of weeks that I have just thought..."Wow, I love this!"

The first is the book the Donkey Who Carried a King. Grayson and I LOVED this book. It has such a good message about being humble and faithful. You can find it HERE.


Y'all know I love Starbucks. Something about that cup just warms my heart. Now that it's getting cooler, my favorite drink to get is a venti nonfat latte with 3 splendas. Talk about a good dose of caffeine!
Love my coffee and this counselor!
When I am at home, I love using my Keurig. I heart Starbucks' Breakfast Blend K-Cups with the best creamer ever....Natural Bliss sweet cream. This with 2 stevias is perfection.  I like this creamer because it doesn't have a weird after taste like most creamers do...at least to me. I even put this creamer in my nightly cup of hot green tea.


Lately, I have been enjoying a hot bath, some tea, and good music. I have found that it is just an amazing way to end my day after the kiddos are asleep. I found these amazing bath salts and it did not irritate my super sensitive skin. It smells amazing! It's called Village Naturals Aches and Pains Relief. It is available in bath salts or an oil. 
 And if it seems crazy to think Halloween is right around the corner, I have been thinking about Christmas. Ella is wanting a big girl jewelry box and fell in love with this one at Pottery Barn Kids last time we were there. I love how classic it is and the fact that it can be monogrammed. It plays music and has the classic ballerina inside. It would be a great piece to pass down in the future! 
I can't wait to read about everyone's Friday Favorites. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!!!

No comments: